Reliability / Asset Integrity Engineer x 2
Job no: 492251
Work type: Full Time
Location: All, Perth, Norseman, Esperance, Kalgoorlie
Categories: Engineering - Mechanical
IGO is a fast growing, mid-tier Australian mining company with big aspirations to produce and explore. Our 100% owned Nova Operation in the Fraser Range is a world class underground mine and processing plant producing nickel, copper and cobalt –commodities that are significant in the world’s drive for clean energy. Exploration is core to IGO's DNA and we are actively pursuing brownfield and large greenfield exploration programs run by one of the best in-house geological technical teams in the country.
At IGO, our people are important to us. We are investing in training and development to create empowered employees. Together with a working environment where people are bold, passionate, fearless and fun we are building a smarter, kinder, more innovative company. We believe in a world where people power makes amazing things happen and we are here to make a difference! IGO are working towards a culture that enjoys their work life balance and therefore very interested to hear from people interested in a job share / part time job opportunity. If this is you please include in your cover letter or CV what ‘flexible work option’ you are seeking.
OUR CAREER OPPORTUNITY
IGO are currently looking for two Reliability Engineers to join our team of passionate, hardworking and results driven maintenance professionals for our Nova Operation. These positions will be FIFO from Perth on an 8:6 roster. The roles are critical in developing asset life cycle determination and preventative and predictive maintenance strategy development.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
• Asset Life Cycle Determination & Preventative and Predictive Maintenance Strategy Development;
• Optimisation of Preventative Maintenance (PM) Strategies including:
- Ownership of PM Continuous Improvement processes; and
- Ownership of Critical Maintenance Works – QA/QC - critical rebuilds, rotables, shutdown works.
• Optimisation of Predictive Maintenance Strategy including
- Condition Monitoring Strategy implementation & Program development and optimisation; and
- Asset Specific Predictive Programs – Pump Parameters, Liner Monitoring, Pipework Tracking.
• Life-Cycle Cost Determination & Optimisation;
• Plant Health & Performance Analysis & Reporting; and
• Root Cause Analysis & Defect Elimination Champions.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
• Significant (5+ years) experience in a reliability focused role in the resources industry;
• Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline such as Mechanical/Electrical Engineering;
• Exposure to the successful implementation of significant improvements in Asset Management, Maintenance and Reliability performance in a fixed plant environment;
• Solid understanding of maintenance & reliability fundamentals & work management;
• Solid understanding of Condition Monitoring & Predictive Maintenance practices;
• Supervision/Coordination of trades based teams;
• Proficient in Root Cause Analysis & Defect investigation & elimination techniques; and
• Experience with CMMS, preferably Pronto Xi.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend