Job no: 492266
Work type: Fixed Term - Part Time - IGO
Location: All, Perth, Norseman, Esperance, Kalgoorlie
Categories: Health, Safety, Environment and Community
IGO is a fast growing, mid-tier Australian mining company with big aspirations to produce and explore. Our 100% owned Nova Operation in the Fraser Range is a world class underground mine and processing plant producing nickel, copper and cobalt –commodities that are significant in the world’s drive for clean energy. Exploration is core to IGO's DNA and we are actively pursuing brownfield and large greenfield exploration programs run by one of the best in-house geological technical teams in the country.
At IGO, our people are important to us. We are investing in training and development to create empowered employees. Together with a working environment where people are bold, passionate, fearless and fun we are building a smarter, kinder, more innovative company. We believe in a world where people power makes amazing things happen and we are here to make a difference! IGO are working towards a culture that enjoys their work life balance and therefore very interested to hear from people interested in a job share / part time job opportunity. If this is you please include in your cover letter or CV what ‘flexible work option’ you are seeking.
OUR CAREER OPPORTUNITY
We are looking to recruit a Sustainability Advisor with proven experience producing Sustainability Reports. This position will be a part time (4 days per week) fixed term role for 6 months completing IGO’s annual Sustainability Report, aligned to the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). This role will be based in our South Perth office.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
- Development of a Sustainability Report that is aligned to the GRI Standards;
- Collection and analysis of all data required for the Sustainability Report;
- Arrange and oversee the external assurance of the Sustainability Report;
- Manage the production and publication of the Sustainability Report, supported by a professional marketing and communication consultancy; and
- Write a quick user guide of Safety Management at IGO.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Must be a sustainability professional, with demonstrated experience producing Sustainability Reports (preferable in the mining industry);
- Must have applied knowledge of the Global Reporting Initiative and the current GRI Standards;
- Must be able to effectively engage stakeholders to gather data for report development; and
- Must be highly proficient in the use of MS Word.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend