Procurement Administration Officer
Job no: 492267
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time - IGO
Categories: Supply & Procurement
IGO is a fast growing, mid-tier Australian mining company with big aspirations to produce and explore. Our 100% owned Nova Operation in the Fraser Range is a world class underground mine and processing plant producing nickel, copper and cobalt –commodities that are significant in the world’s drive for clean energy. Exploration is core to IGO's DNA and we are actively pursuing brownfield and large greenfield exploration programs run by one of the best in-house geological technical teams in the country.
At IGO, our people are important to us. We are investing in training and development to create empowered employees. Together with a working environment where people are bold, passionate, fearless and fun we are building a smarter, kinder, more innovative company. We believe in a world where people power makes amazing things happen and we are here to make a difference! IGO are working towards a culture that enjoys their work life balance and therefore very interested to hear from people interested in a job share / part time job opportunity. If this is you please include in your cover letter or CV what ‘flexible work option’ you are seeking.
OUR CAREER OPPORTUNITY
IGO are currently looking for a Procurement Administration Officer to join our Corporate Office. This position will be based in South Perth on a 12 months fixed term contract. The main responsibilities of this role will be to provide support to the Group Procurement team relating to registering and recording contracts and supplier documentation, to manage the supplier database to ensure that accurate and timely data is provided to the wider business, to provide a segregation of duties in relation to conversion of purchase requisitions and the receipt of goods and services, and general administrative assistance as required.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
- Converts requisitions to purchase orders;
- Administers supplier data base, including supplier set up documentation and requesting up to date insurances from suppliers;
- Creation of documentation where requested by procurement team members;
- Provides support to wider procurement team in respect of recording and filing documentation and updating details in the Contract Management system; and
- Assists in monitoring of purchasing compliance and key metrics.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Relevant Training or education;
- Experience in a similar role;
- A positive team spirit with a friendly attitude and professional presentation;
- The ability to prioritise and time manage conflicting tasks;
- High organisational skills and attention to detail; and
- Computer & Systems literacy (Word, Excel, etc.).
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend