Contract Support Officer
Job no: 492281
Work type: Full Time - IGO
Categories: Supply & Procurement
IGO is a fast growing, mid-tier Australian mining company with big aspirations to produce and explore. Our 100% owned Nova Operation in the Fraser Range is a world class underground mine and processing plant producing nickel, copper and cobalt –commodities that are significant in the world’s drive for clean energy. Exploration is core to IGO's DNA and we are actively pursuing brownfield and large greenfield exploration programs run by one of the best in-house geological technical teams in the country.
At IGO, our people are important to us. We are investing in training and development to create empowered employees. Together with a working environment where people are bold, passionate, fearless and fun we are building a smarter, kinder, more innovative company. We believe in a world where people power makes amazing things happen and we are here to make a difference! IGO are working towards a culture that enjoys their work life balance and therefore very interested to hear from people interested in a job share / part time job opportunity. If this is you please include in your cover letter or CV what ‘flexible work option’ you are seeking.
OUR CAREER OPPORTUNITY
IGO are currently looking for a Contracts Support Officer, who will report to the Contracts and Procurement Lead and be responsible for the management of IGO’s supplier requirements and assist in the formulation and award of supply and service contracts. IGO is looking for a motivated individual that is interested in learning new concepts, driving continuous improvement and developing with the support of the wider procurement team.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
- Manages the administration of the supplier database to ensure accurate supplier data is maintained and provided to the wider business;
- Manages the administration of the Contract Management System (CMS) to ensure accurate records are maintained;
- Supports the procurement team in completing contract administration duties, including record keeping requirements;
- Participate in contract lifecycle activities including tender preparation, evaluation and contract award with assistance of procurement team members;
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, at all levels; and
- Assist in the development and continual improvement of the procurement policies, controls and systems.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Some experience in a similar role and/or recent undergraduate degree;
- A positive team spirit with a friendly attitude and professional presentation;
- The ability to prioritise and time manage conflicting tasks;
- High organisational skills and attention to detail;
- High level of oral and written communication skills that includes dealing with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability and desire to learn new concepts and progress within IGO;
- Commercial awareness and interest; and
- High level of computer & Systems literacy (Word, Excel, etc.).
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend