Job no: 492282
Work type: Full Time - IGO, Part Time - IGO
Location: Perth, All
IGO is a fast growing, mid-tier Australian mining company with big aspirations to produce and explore. Our 100% owned Nova Operation in the Fraser Range is a world class underground mine and processing plant producing nickel, copper and cobalt commodities that are significant in the worlds drive for clean energy. Exploration is core to IGO's DNA and we are actively pursuing brownfield and large greenfield exploration programs run by one of the best in-house geological technical teams in the country.
At IGO, our people are important to us. We are investing in training and development to create empowered employees. Together with a working environment where people are bold, passionate, fearless and fun we are building a smarter, kinder, more innovative company. We believe in a world where people power makes amazing things happen and we are here to make a difference! IGO are working towards a culture that enjoys their work life balance and therefore very interested to hear from people interested in a job share / part time job opportunity. If this is you please include in your cover letter or CV what flexible work option you are seeking.
OUR CAREER OPPORTUNITY
IGO are currently looking for an enthusiastic, approachable and friendly Receptionist. We see this position as being the face of our head office. We are looking for someone who is passionate about reception work and helping others. In support of IGO's commitment to flexible work arrangements, we welcome applications from those seeking permanent job share / part time or full time employment.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
- Managing a busy reception area including answering incoming phone calls;
- Providing a high level of customer service to visitors and staff;
- Undertaking a variety of administrative duties including formatting of documents;
- Providing support to the Office Coordinator, Executives and other members of staff;
- Booking flights and accommodation;
- Assisting with the arrangement of staff functions, events and training courses; and
- Other duties as required.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A positive team spirit with a friendly attitude and professional presentation;
- Previous reception/administrative experience;
- A confident, self- starter approach that is highly adaptable to a busy environment;
- The ability to prioritise and time manage conflicting tasks;
- Advanced MS Office skills in Excel, Word and Outlook;
- A willingness to develop and extend your skills in the role.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend