Job no: 492654
Work type: Full Time - IGO
At IGO, our people are important to us. We are bold, passionate, fearless and fun – a smarter, kinder, and more innovative team. We come from a range of places, backgrounds and experiences, and we are excited about what we can achieve together. When you join us, we will invest in your career and your development to ensure you achieve your goals, now, and into the future. That is the IGO difference.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Plumber to join our team at our Nova Operation. This role is responsible for all planned and breakdown work across the company owned assets as well as the operational and maintenance aspects for the water and waste water treatment plants.
Key accountabilities for this role would include:
- Execute planned scheduled maintenance and attend to breakdowns to ensure operational availability;
- Maintain all equipment within the manufacturer’s specifications;
- Inspect, diagnose and fault find machinery and help in developing any scope of repairs;
- Sign off on daily, weekly, monthly and statutory checks and report any defects;
- Actively participate to improve and sustain a positive safety culture across the organisation; and
- Drive the continuous improvement of systems and processes to ensure IGO maintains industry best practice.
This is a permanent full time role, working an 8:6 FIFO roster from Perth (or DIDO from surrounding areas).
You will be joining a workplace that offers a supportive, welcoming culture where your efforts will be valued. On site you will stay in a well-maintained camp with fantastic facilities and your own permanent room.
At IGO, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work life balance offering access to Health and Wellness programs and ongoing training and development opportunities. Alongside an attractive remuneration package, we also offer health insurance for you and your family to the value of $5000, 12% superannuation and short- and long-term bonus opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you will be a positive end energetic team member as well as the following:
- Current WA Plumbers Contractors Licence
- Commission and maintain backflow prevention devices competency
- Electrofusion and Butt Welding PMB301 and PMB302 tickets
- Certificate III in Water Industry Treatment
- Experience in the use of the CMMS
- Significant experience working in a similar role within a mining environment
- Senior First Aid;
- Manual Driver’s License; and
- Ability to successfully complete a National Police Clearance and Pre-Employment medical.
If you would like to be part of the IGO journey to delivery clean energy metals for a sustainable future, please click “Apply” and submit an up-to-date resume.
We believe in a world where people power makes amazing things happen. Where technology opens up new horizons and clean energy makes the planet a better place for every generation to come. We have big aspirations to explore, develop, produce and partner to achieve our strategy to become a globally relevant, premium producer of energy storage and distribution minerals.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend