Information Management / Document Controller
Job no: 492679
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time - IGO
At IGO we are bold, passionate, fearless and fun – a smarter, kinder, and more innovative team. We come from a range of places, backgrounds and experiences, and we are excited about what we can achieve together. When you join us, we will invest in your career to ensure you achieve your goals, now, and into the future. That is the IGO difference.
Location: South Perth Corporate Office with some site travel required
Roster: 5:2 (Monday to Friday), 12-month fixed term contract
Key Benefits: 12% Superannuation, 15% bonus (pro-rata), volunteer leave, iconic workplace culture
IGO is seeking an experienced Information Management & Document Controller to join our team at an exciting time of growth. The role is offered on a 12-month fixed term contract and is based in our beautifully appointed South Perth corporate office with regular site travel required.
Within this role you will have the opportunity to work with industry leaders who are experts in their field and join an iconic WA mining and exploration company that is currently enjoying success through organic growth and mergers and acquisitions. You will be required to maintain up-to-date records of all information, correspondence and documentation and ensure that it is available in a timely and comprehensive manner to stakeholders.
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Past practical experience in a Document Control position on engineering & construction projects (essential);
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in TeamBinder for document registration & control (essential);
- Proficient in word processing, Office 365, Microsoft Office suite;
- Working knowledge in document control and management processes, standards and ISO standards;
- Experience in user training and development;
- Experience with SharePoint, OpenText or similar Content Management Platform System (CMS);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, reporting skills and significant attention to detail;
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to identify innovative and lateral solutions; and
- Ability to comply with police clearance and pre-employment medical requirements.
If you would like to be part of the IGO journey, please click “Apply” and submit a covering letter along with your CV.
IGO is a purpose led mining and exploration company with strong, embedded values and a culture of caring for our people and our stakeholders. We believe we are Making a Difference by safely, sustainably and ethically, delivering the products our customers need to advance the global transition to decarbonisation.
We own and operate the Nova nickel-copper-cobalt operation, the Forrestania Nickel operation and the Cosmos Nickel operation - all in Western Australia. IGO is also partnered in a lithium focused joint venture and has an enduring commitment to investing in exploration to ensure the world has a sustainable supply of clean energy metals.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend