Job no: 492281
Work type: Full Time - IGO
Categories: Supply & Procurement
IGO is a fast growing, mid-tier Australian mining company with big aspirations to produce and explore. Our 100% owned Nova Operation in the Fraser Range is a world class underground mine and processing plant producing nickel, copper and cobalt – commodities that are significant in the world’s drive for clean energy. Exploration is core to IGO's DNA and we are actively pursuing brownfield and large greenfield exploration programs run by one of the best in-house geological technical teams in the country.
At IGO, our people are important to us. We are investing in training and development to create empowered employees. Together with a working environment where people are bold, passionate, fearless and fun we are building a smarter, kinder, more innovative company. We believe in a world where people power makes amazing things happen and we are here to make a difference! IGO are working towards a culture that enjoys their work life balance and therefore very interested to hear from people interested in a job share / part time job opportunity. If this is you please include in your cover letter or CV what ‘flexible work option’ you are seeking.
OUR CAREER OPPORTUNITY
IGO has an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Advisor to join our team, are you looking for the next step in your career? We are looking for a motivated individual who is interested in learning and developing their career in contracts and procurement. Reporting to the Contracts and Procurement Lead, the Contracts Advisor provides core administrative support activities to the procurement team in the formulation and award of supply and service contracts.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
- Participate in contract lifecycle activities including providing administrative support with the tender preparation, evaluation and contract award;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, at all levels;
- Assist in the development and continual improvement of the procurement policies, controls and systems;
- Assist internal stakeholders to understand contract risks;
- Manage the supplier database to ensure accurate supplier data is maintained and provided to the wider business; and
- Manage Contracts through IGO’s Contract Management System (CMS) to ensure accurate records are maintained.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Some experience as a Contracts Advisor or equivalent support role;
- An interest to learn about the legal requirements involved with contracts;
- Commercial awareness and interest;
- The ability to prioritise and time manage conflicting tasks;
- Strong analytical and organisational skills;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Strong communication and liaison skills, the ability to relate to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Systems proficiency (Word, Excel, etc.);
- Willingness and desire to learn new concepts and progress within IGO;
- A recent Undergraduate Degree would be highly regarded; and
- A positive team spirit with a friendly “can do” attitude and professional presentation.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend