Job no: 492335
Work type: Part Time - NOVA
Categories: Health, Safety, Environment and Community
At IGO, our people are important to us. We are investing in training and development to create empowered employees. Together with a working environment where people are bold, passionate, fearless and fun we are building a smarter, kinder, more innovative company. We believe in a world where people power makes amazing things happen and we are here to make a difference!
Reporting to the Superintendent OHS, this role will primarily provide support, guidance and advice to line management on matters relating to Occupational Exposure in the workplace. Working closely with accountable line leaders you will conduct exposure monitoring, investigate exposure exceedances and support the development of exposure reduction programs. Key duties will include:
- Collection, analysis & reporting of exposure monitoring data to inform the business of potential exposure risk;
- Influence hygiene exposure reduction initiatives through discussions with relevant stakeholders;
- Reviewing the quality of collected hygiene data to ensure accurate reporting;
- Assist with the ongoing development of the Nova hygiene management system; and
- Drive the continuous improvement of systems and processes to ensure IGO works towards industry best practice.
This position has recently been redesigned, providing you with the opportunity to make your mark and stand out for your contribution. We will provide supportive career development, along with an attractive remuneration and benefits package including bonus opportunity. Whilst on site you will enjoy working with modern facilities and infrastructure in an environment that offers a respectful and positive culture. This position is offered part time FIFO roster from Perth (or DIDO from local, surrounding areas).
The successful candidate will be a team player with a customer service focus who is passionate about health, safety and hygiene. You will also have the following:
- Surface Ventilation and Noise Officer Qualification;
- Relevant operational experience in hygiene management;
- Previous experience as a Ventilation Officer and / or Hygiene Technician;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to quickly develop, establish and sustain solid working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- The ability to prioritise work, deliver to deadlines and problem solve;
- Valid ‘C’ class manual drivers licence; and
- National Police Clearance obtained within the last three months.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend