Investor Relations Assistant
Job no: 492340
Work type: Full Time - IGO
Categories: Business Development
At IGO, our people are important to us. We are investing in training and development to create empowered employees. Together with a working environment where people are bold, passionate, fearless and fun we are building a smarter, kinder, more innovative company. We believe in a world where people power makes amazing things happen and we are here to make a difference!
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive on a challenge, this unique entry into our Corporate Affairs team could be the role you are seeking. The primary responsibility of this role is to assist with the planning and execution of key investor events, planning and execution (including analyst days, conferences, roadshows an conference calls) and providing administration and logistical support to investor relations function. Key duties will also include:
- Assistance with the preparation of reports including the Annual report & Sustainability report;
- Maintaining the Investor Relations section of the website;
- Updating the archive of broker research and recording financial data into the central database;
- Assisting with the maintenance of the Investor Relations contract database;
- Collaborating with the Communications team to coordinate investor relations related social media communication; and
- Supporting the broader Corporate Affairs team with other communication related activities, as and when needed.
This is a newly created role that you can make your own. You will be joining a workplace that has a collaborative culture, where you will be respected and valued, and your career development will be supported. We understand that the work we do is serious, but we find the fun in what we do! Working in an attractive Corporate office in South Perth, you will also be given a permanent placement as well as a competitive remuneration package and bonus opportunity.
Along with an energetic, pro-active attitude, you will also be a strong team player and have the following:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role;
- A tertiary qualification in Finance or Marketing & Communications, desired;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written;
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel software packages;
- Familiarisation with financial reporting and financial markets;
- Willingness to learn and develop your skillset and investor relations intelligence;
- A high level of attention to detail; and
- National Police Clearance obtained within the last three months.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend