Project Scheduler - Exploration
Job no: 492382
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time - IGO
Categories: Geology & Geoscience, Logistics
At IGO, our people are important to us. We are investing in training and development to create empowered employees. Together with a working environment where people are bold, passionate, fearless and fun we are building a smarter, kinder, more innovative company. We believe in a world where people power makes amazing things happen and we are here to make a difference! IGO are working towards a culture that enjoys their work life balance and therefore very interested to hear from people interested in a job share / part time job opportunity. If this is you please include in your cover letter or CV what ‘flexible work option’ you are seeking.
Reporting to the HSEC & Logistics Manager – Exploration you will have accountability for planning and scheduling rehabilitation and clearing across IGO’s expansive Exploration portfolio. Based in Perth you will be responsible for both scheduling and administration of earthwork activities relating to exploration. Working closely with the exploration project managers and logistics department to coordinate field activities and manage data from the field, your key duties will include:
- planning and scheduling of earthwork activities in consultation with Project Geologists;
- capturing and tracking rehabilitation and clearing against plan and generating internal reports;
- submission of rehabilitation reports and review and closure of legacy Programme of Works; and
- liaising between project geologists and field crews undertaking earthworks.
Joining a motivated exploration team committed to discovery, you will also be part of an organisation that has a collaborative and supportive culture, where you will be respected and valued. We are an employer of choice. We understand that the work we do is serious, but we also find the fun in what we do!
Along with competitive remuneration package including bonus opportunity, we also offer supportive career development. At IGO, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work life balance, therefore you will have access to our Health and Wellness programs and Flexible Work options. This role offers flexible working options with regard to hours and/or location. This role will be presented as a 12 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will have a positive, enthusiastic attitude who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and ‘thinking outside the box’. You will also have the following:
- Experience in exploration is essential;
- Experience with GIS systems and spatial data management;
- Demonstrated experience in project management or planning highly desirable;
- Degree in geology or similar is desirable;
- Well organised with strong time management skills and high attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to quickly develop, establish and sustain solid working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- The ability to prioritise work, deliver to tight deadlines and problem solve;
- Valid ‘C’ class manual drivers licence; and
- National Police Clearance obtained within the last three months.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend