Job no: 492499
Work type: Casual - NOVA, Fixed Term - Full Time - NOVA, Full Time - NOVA, Part Time - NOVA, Full Time - IGO
Location: All, Perth
IGO is a fast growing, mid-tier Australian mining company with big aspirations to produce and explore. Our 100% owned Nova Operation in the Fraser Range is a world class underground mine and processing plant producing nickel, copper and cobalt –commodities that are significant in the world’s drive for clean energy. Exploration is core to IGO's DNA and we are actively pursuing brownfield and large greenfield exploration programs run by one of the best in-house geological technical teams in the country.
These roles are responsible for providing high quality product by ensuring that the processing plant is operated in a safe and efficient manner. Reporting to the Processing Plant Shift Supervisor, these are FIFO roles from Perth (or DIDO from surrounding areas) working on an 8:6 / 7:7 roster combining day shift and night shift.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
- Monitoring and reporting on the process plant performance
- Documenting all relevant data on the shift reports and maintain shift diaries with up to date information
- Communicating directly with the Shift Supervisor to ensure that they are fully versed with problems or critical issues that may impact on the operation of the plant.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- A positive, energetic attitude and willingness to contribute and be part of a team
- Significant experience in a similar role within a mining environment
- Experience in base metal flotation
- High level of understanding of process control systems
- Safety focused with the drive to be part of a successful team supporting our company values
- Valid ‘C’ class manual drivers licence
- National Police Clearance obtained within the last three months.
We have numerous positions available due to internal movements including casual, fixed term and permanent positions. IGO know the importance of people and will support your career training and development. Not only will you be working with modern plant infrastructure and staying in a near new camp with your own permanent room, but you will also receive a competitive remuneration package.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you, please apply on the link below and ensure that you indicate which employment preference best suits you.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend