Lead Information Management / Document Controller
Job no: 492678
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time - IGO
At IGO we are bold, passionate, fearless and fun – a smarter, kinder, and more innovative team. We come from a range of places, backgrounds and experiences, and we are excited about what we can achieve together. When you join us, we will invest in your career to ensure you achieve your goals, now, and into the future. That is the IGO difference.
Location: South Perth Corporate Office with some site travel required
Roster: 5:2 (Monday to Friday), 12-month fixed term contract
Key Benefits: 12% Superannuation, 20% bonus (pro-rata), volunteer leave, iconic workplace culture
IGO is seeking a Lead Information Management professional and subject matter expert to implement efficiency improvements in document-centric processes, information management configuration and document controls. With your past experience in TeamBinder and OpenText you will be responsible for improvement, implementation, training and monitoring of our document control systems.
You will be joining an iconic WA based clean energy business at an exciting time of growth. The role is offered on a 12-month fixed term contract and will predominantly be located in our South Perth corporate office with some site travel.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Develop and implement a fit for purpose companywide information management, records and document management plan and associated procedures;
- Consolidate controlled documents to the information management system (IMS) following company acquisition and system migration;
- Accurate management and safeguarding of documentation in a manner that will enable all relevant parties to quickly identify and retrieve them and support efficient work practices; and
- Be an integral member of the project delivery team for the development and execution of an information (content) management system (OpenText).
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Past success in a similar role within a project delivery environment (construction/project engineering);
- Experience with document writing, such as work instructions, process mapping and training materials;
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to identify innovative and lateral solutions;
- Experience with content management platforms, OpenText preferred;
- Advanced skills in word processing, Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint;
- Working knowledge in document control and management processes, standards and ISO standards;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, reporting skills and significant attention to detail;
- The ability to build and sustain positive relationships with stakeholders, team members and externals through a project lifecycle; and
- Ability to comply with police clearance and pre-employment medical requirements.
If you would like to be part of the IGO journey, please click “Apply” and submit a covering letter along with your CV.
IGO is a purpose led mining and exploration company with strong, embedded values and a culture of caring for our people and our stakeholders. We believe we are Making a Difference by safely, sustainably and ethically, delivering the products our customers need to advance the global transition to decarbonisation.
We own and operate the Nova nickel-copper-cobalt operation, the Forrestania Nickel operation and the Cosmos Nickel operation - all in Western Australia. IGO is also partnered in a lithium focused joint venture and has an enduring commitment to investing in exploration to ensure the world has a sustainable supply of clean energy metals.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend