Job no: 492686
Work type: Full Time - IGO
At IGO, our people are important to us. We are bold, passionate, fearless and fun – a smarter, kinder, and more innovative team. We come from a range of places, backgrounds and experiences, and we are excited about what we can achieve together. When you join us, we will invest in your career and your development to ensure you achieve your goals, now, and into the future. That is the IGO difference.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Maintenance Planner to join our team at our Forrestania Operation.
This role will be responsible for planning and coordinating all equipment maintenance and repair work in order to optimise the productivity of the plant and the availability of equipment.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, your key accountabilities will include:
- Maintaining a high level of health, safety and environmental awareness and comply with all relevant policies and procedures;
- Optimise plant availability, reliability, performance and safety through planned maintenance strategy;
- Support maintenance teams by providing timely consistent quality plans;
- Implementation and execution of approved site based projects;
- Striving to meet best practice planning philosophies and always having a pro-active approach.
This role will be offered on a permanent, full time basis on a 8:6 Roster FIFO from Perth or DIDO from surrounding areas.
At IGO, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work life balance and offer access to various Health and Wellness programs. Along with ongoing training and development opportunities including an established Mentor Program, you will also receive a competitive salary package including 12% superannuation, bonuses and employee health insurance plan.
To be successful in this role, you will have a positive attitude towards safety as well as the following;
- Significant experience in similar role with knowledge of CMMS
- Pronto knowledge will be highly advantageous
- Thorough knowledge of modern maintenance planning philosophies
- Advanced ability to plan and schedule
- Above average computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all levels of the Company
- To be ethical, reliable, enthusiastic and conscientious
- A current WA ‘C’ class manual drivers licence, and
- National Police Clearance obtained within the last two months.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
IGO is a purpose led organisation with strong, embedded values and a culture of caring for our people and our stakeholders. We believe we are Making a Difference by safely, sustainably and ethically, delivering the products our customers need to advance the global transition to decarbonisation.
If you would like to be part of the IGO journey to delivery clean energy metals for a sustainable future, please click “Apply” and submit an up-to-date resume.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend